Wildflowers

Wildflowers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Bad me for not updating! Written 6/12/2012

I feel like its been forever since I have been on here.

Side note: I've really been wanting another tattoo. I want a simple heart on my wrist.

A lot has been happening.

Moving.
Vacation.
Work.

First off, moving. My roommate and I are moving to a house in a week. I'm looking forward to it. Its a nice space and it is closer to work. My room is packed up and my furniture (except for my bed and 3 pieces) are currently at my parents house. I want this next week to go by fast. So we can do this and get it over and done with.

Second, VACATION. I know I mentioned Vancouver in the past but I've bought my ticket to the Fringe Event. Very soon, my sister, brother-in-law, possibly my brother and I will be buying hotel and plane tickets. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. But first I have to get through the rest of June, July, and the first week of August.

Third, work. I used to be an assistant in one of the two and three year old classrooms. However I have taken over the school age summer program. Today was the last day of the first week. It was hectic but bearable. :) One week down, eight to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment