Wildflowers

Wildflowers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Should I go or stay?

So incase I havent mentioned thus far in my blog, I am very interested in the show Fringe. I dont even think the words "very interested" do my obsession justice. I LOVE FRINGE!
That leads into this blog's topic. I saw that there is going to be a "Fringe Event" in Vancouver in August. I  live on the East Coast of the US. I want to go but this is a big decision. I am off for two weeks in August, if I am with my current job. My job is probably going to be pretty hectic this summer, with having different students and such. I can save up for this trip and I really want to be there. However, I dont have anyone to travel with. I asked my family about it and two were somewhat interested. I dont want to miss out on this. You see, Fringe has been renewed to be shown on FOX however, for the first half of the fifth season. There may never be another "Fringe Event" again.
Should I travel on my own, whether by car or plane? Should I take a chance at Fringe Heaven and enjoy the possibilities? I'm 26 and I am able to care for myself. My mother says, "Im not saying no, but Im saying its not safe." She is right, but I dont want to miss out on something that could be a once in a lifetime thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment