Wildflowers

Wildflowers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Something that is on my mind.

So at work, there are two positions available and I am going to apply for one. It will be a teaching position  and will come with more pay and benefits. Sounds great, right?

Here's the catch. Currently in those two positions are two great coworkers. They have been acting teachers since the positions came open. I know one would get the job pretty much immediately. The other position would be a toss up between the two of us. I have more education and somewhat more experience, however she knows how to run the classroom and knows the parents. I know of the parents but I haven't worked closely with them as much as she has. Not to mention, I would feel kinda bad that I took the position from her. I'm nervous.

However at the end of the day when bills need to be paid, I can't worry about whose feelings I am hurting. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment